Mass Intentions at St. James Parish through December 2022 are available. There is no need to wait in line or visit the parish office. The requested donation per mass intention is $10 as approved by the bishops of New Jersey.
Click the link below which will take you to our online mass intention scheduler and follow the steps below:
- Click on the Mass date and time you wish (if an intention for your desired mass is available it will be colored teal, greyed out masses already have mass intentions),
- Complete the pop-up form for the intention and then save to cart (you may select up to 5 masses).
- Please type the intention for and the intention by fields as you wish them to appear in the bulletin
- Please select the occasion: deceased, living, wedding anniversary or birthday
- If you wish a mass card please check the box mass card.
- Once you have selected the mass(es) for your intention(s) click view cart to review your masses and then click proceed to check out.
- Complete the requestor pop-up form then click save and continue
- Click proceed to payment and enter your information and click complete purchase. Please note that our parish does not retain personal credit card or order history information.
- You will receive an email with the details of your requested intention(s) and mass(es)
- All requests will be reviewed by the parish staff, once approved you will receive a confirmation email and your credit card will then be charge. If your request is not approved for some reason you will receive an email stating the reason and your credit card will not be charged. Your credit card is only charged once the intention is reviewed.
Please contact the parish office (732-741-0500) during business hours for assistance.
You may continue to visit or contact the parish office for your mass intentions. If you are requesting multiple mass and do not have access to our website or wish to pay by check or cash, please complete the Mass Intention Form below or pick one up in the vestibule of the church and return it to the parish office by mail, drop-off or Sunday collection basket. The oﬃce staﬀ will date and record the intentions in the order in which they are received. The donation of $10 per mass and may be submitted with this form. If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office.